- Analysis of the current business model of the company with its further correction.
- Customer base analysis:
– prioritizing clients by analyzing their total costs in a company;
– analysis of service agreements and corresponding insurance coverage;
– definition of the current credit policy by considering sales figures for previous periods (DSO), to assess the efficiency of receivables;
– assessment of customer satisfaction, reporting on previous years, and list of causes of loss.
- Identification of potential clients, as well as maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with existing customers.
- Making changes to the portfolio of products and services provided by the company.
- Research of organizations and individuals on the Internet and social networks to identify potentially new markets.
- Investigate the needs of other companies and identify those who make purchasing decisions.
- Customer relationship support to inform new developments in the company’s products, as well as take part in negotiations.
- Development of sales goals for the team and ensuring their implementation.